Disc Collection is a user-friendly application created to manage home multimedia collections. It works on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
With the help of Disc Collection you can browse the contents your collections, create notes, view file properties, and so on. Possibility of entering custom descriptions for each disc, file or folder will help you to use Disc Collection as a software organizer. You can also fully customize the Disc Collection interface.
With Disc Collection you can add your CD/DVD/Blu-Ray games and movies to different groups, while simultaneously storing information about each disc. Disc Collection is easily configurable. You may add or delete categories, and choose to set different options, such as auto-saving changes.
Disc Collection can work not only with discs but with any folders or files of your drives.
With Disc Collection, searching for a game or movie within your home is trivial. Multiple search options are available, including: Basic (based on file size or date), or Advanced (based on file format).
Disc Collection supports many video formats (.mpeg, .mkv, .wmv, .avi) and audio formats (.mp3, .ape, .flac), can extract information from these formats and save it. Also Disc Collection supports all major graphics format including JPEG, TIFF, GIF and many others.
Disc Collection is able to create convenient HTML reports for multimedia collections contents.
» version 2.7 - posted on 2013-11-07
- Search usability improvements
- Saving search results between different searches
- Several bug fixes including opening database from Windows explorer
» version 1.6 - posted on 2010-01-22
- Installer was updated for proper work with Windows 7
- Help was updated - recent changes are described there now
- GUI enhancements for renaming and deleting storages, discs, files and folders
- Progress calculation when adding a new disc was improved
License for use and distribution of Disc Collection.
This license agreement covers all existing versions of Disc Collection starting from 2.0.
1. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by ElanGroup, Ltd.
2. All copyrights to Disc Collection are exclusively owned by the author - ElanGroup, Ltd.
3. ElanGroup, Ltd. grants a free license to evaluate this software (Disc Collection) for 30 days.
4. Unless explicitly stated above, ElanGroup, Ltd. does not grant permission to distribute the software for profit in any form, including but not limited to, electronic information service distribution, bulletin board distribution, and magnetic or optical medium distribution. Non-profit distribution of the software is additionally restricted in the same manner.
5. Disc Collection IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE Disc Collection AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. The terms of this license, as well as the Disc Collection interface design are subjects of changes in future versions of Disc Collection.
8. Disc Collection may come packaged with additional ElanGroup, Ltd. products or third-party products. Please review the licensing terms of these individual products.
9. When you purchase the license to use Registered version of Disc Collection, the "Registration code" is being issued to you. This "Registration code" can ONLY be used by the person (or company) purchased it and only on as many computers as indicated in the purchase confirmation e-mail (usually one).
10. You can only use the "Registration code" received from ElanGroup, Ltd. or the company partnering with ElanGroup, Ltd.
11. Installing and using Disc Collection signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license or if the terms of this license contradict with your local laws, you must remove "ReGet " files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
12. We adhere to strict privacy guidelines and do NOT collect personally identifiable information unless it is voluntarily provided.
If you have further questions or feedback, please visit us at www.elangroup-software.com
Program and documentation (c) 2010 by ElanGroup, Ltd.